I made a couple of minor changes when it came to the back-stitch. Namely, those weird yellow things are outlined in a dark brown instead of darkest brown and the white shells are outlined in that same brown instead of darkest blue.
I’m still iffy about this pattern. Granted, I got it for free with some fabric, but the colors are very 80s. That one pink starfish is a little distracting and the sand-dollars are odd. It’s not a bad pattern, but it could use quite a few tweaks.
This was a good experiment in a wreath pattern. Everything I’ve done up to this point has a center I can work from. Due to the fabric used, drawing a grid didn’t work that well, except for starting it.
All that said, there was one shell I really liked.
I dunno why I like it as much as I do. I changed the colors here to use a more brown yellow than the bright yellow the pattern asked for. I guess I just like the texture.